Algo Releases Firmware Version 5.2
Algo announces the launch of firmware version 5.2 bringing new enhanced features to Algo products.
The new Firmware 5.2 upgrade comes with a set of new features designed to enhance users’ experience with all Algo endpoints. Key added features include zero-touch provisioning (ZTP), one-step upgrade (from any version of Firmware 3.2.7 or higher), cloud-based device management compatibility, and the latest security patches.
Algo firmware version 5.2 is now available on all Algo devices (except the 8036 & 8039). Featured devices include:
- Algo 8180 IP Audio Alerter
- Algo 8186 IP Horn Speaker
- Algo 8188 IP Ceiling Speaker
- Algo 8301 IP Paging Adapter
- Algo 8028 IP Doorphone
- Optional Cloud-Based Device Monitoring: Compatibility with the ADMP – Algo Device Management Platform.
- Zero Touch Provisioning (click here for more information)
- Update Linux system (includes all latest security patches)
- Add API command to extract relay input status
- Add remote volume subscriber/notifier feature with the Algo 1204
- Add configurable SNMP community string
- Add option to set multiple schedules in one day (only available on the Algo 8301)
- Add DTMF selectable emergency alerts
- Add individual volume selection per group in receiver mode for Polycom Group Page
- Add configurable option for Check-sync reboot behavior
- Add option to reboot/sync by weekday
- Automatically convert the scheduler file to the new database format during an upgrade (only available on the Algo 8301)
- Fix provisioning upgrade issues
- Fix web interface password issue
- Improved logging for troubleshooting TLS handshake
- Minor bug fixes
Products will begin shipping with FW 5.2 in October 2022, aligned with the estimated shipping table below.
Do you have a tech question or a specific inquiry?
Contact technical support for anything you need.