Preview in new tab
Algo is thrilled to participate in NYSCATE (The New York State Association for Computers and Technologies in Education) 2023 at the Joseph A. Floreno Rochester Riverside Convention Center in Rochester, New York. Algo will join the growing IT community and participate in discussions on the latest information and unified communication technology surrounding education.
Come see our exhibit at NYSCATE 2023!
Algo is excited to attend NYSCATE for the first time this year in Rochester, New York. We will have a booth (#304) set up at the conference featuring our latest and greatest products from Saturday, November 18, to Tuesday, November 21, 2023.
With the evolution of technology in the UC and Collaboration industries, Algo continues to adapt to the trends in education and is developing new solutions for IP deployments. Stop by Algo’s booth to learn how voice paging and emergency alerting are advancing in education and what Algo is doing to give you control of your communication systems within these spaces.
Stop by booth #304 to consult with our top engineers and support staff and explore the latest from Algo, including:
- How Algo’s newest product launches and feature releases will help to shape the education industry.
- The Algo Device Management Platform (ADMP).
- How Algo IP Speakers can be deployed in schools more cost-effectively than ever by utilizing Algo’s satellite speaker technology.
Meet with Us at NYSCATE
Visit us at our booth to speak to our industry experts to learn how to:
- bring IP to legacy school environments,
- properly choose and deploy the most appropriate IP endpoints for any size school,
- and effectively communicate with audible and visual devices to reach a broader audience.
Algo is a leading manufacturer of IP audio and video communication endpoints designed to meet your voice paging, alerting, and secure door entry requirements. Algo’s innovative portfolio includes IP paging adapters, IP intercoms, IP speakers, IP strobe lights, IP supervision controllers, and IP endpoint accessories. The devices are tested for integration with leading UC, Collaboration, and Mass Notification systems.