Algo Releases Firmware Versions 4.1.1 and 4.1.3
Algo announces the launch of firmware versions 4.1.1 and 4.1.3 for select Algo IP Endpoints; bringing new enhanced features to these Algo products.
Algo firmware versions 4.1.1 and 4.1.3 are available now on Algo’s website for the following products.
Click below to download.
- Algo 8180 IP Audio Alerter
- Algo 8186 IP Horn Speaker
- Algo 8188 IP Ceiling Speaker
- Algo 8189 IP Surface Mount Speaker
- Algo 8301 IP Paging Adapter
The products are planned to ship from the Algo facility as per the table below.
|PRODUCT||FIRMWARE||EXPECTED SHIP DATE|
|8180||v.4.1.1||JAN 19 2022|
|8186||v.4.1.3||JAN 24 2022|
|8188||v.4.1.3||JAN 31 2022|
|8301||v.4.1.1||JAN 31 2022|
|8189||v.4.1.3||FEB 07 2022|
- Add support for additional 802.1x authentication methods
- Add option to play delayed page twice
- Allow volume control by group for Polycom Group Page
- Improve DNS SRV failure detection and failback feature
- Fix double LLDP parsing issue
- Remove quotes around system description for LLDP
- Update Linux kernel (including all recent security patches)
- Updates for Intrado Revolution
Do you have a tech question or a specific inquiry?
Contact technical support for anything you need.