Early Release Firmware Version 5.1.2
Explore Algo’s early release firmware and test out new features and functionalities.
Scheduled for general launch in September 2022, Algo’s latest firmware, FW v5.1.2, is available now as an early release. Firmware v5.1.2 includes new exciting features and functionality that expand product capabilities and improve ease of use.
This early release firmware is available for the following Algo products – Click below to download.
- Add API command to extract relay input status
- Add remote volume subscriber/notifier feature with the Algo 1204
- Add configurable SNMP community string
- Add option to set multiple schedules in one day (only available for the Algo 8301)
- Add DTMF selectable emergency alerts
- Add individual volume selection per group in receiver mode for Polycom Group Page
- Add configurable option for Check-sync reboot behaviour
- Add option to reboot/sync by weekday
- Compatibility with the ADMP (Algo Device Management Platform)
- Improved logging for troubleshooting TLS handshake
- Minor bug fixes
- Update Linux system (includes all latest security patches)
- Zero Touch Provisioning (click here for more information)
Do you have a tech question or a specific inquiry?
Contact technical support for anything you need.