IP Paging adapters
Wideband IP Paging Adapters for Integrating Legacy Analog Amplifiers – PoE
Algo’s IP Paging adapters seamlessly bridge IP environments to legacy paging systems. Algo’s IP Paging adapters eliminate complexity in your paging environment, ensuring effective communication with simplified configuration.
Core Algo IP Paging Adapters Features
Legacy Paging Integration
Balanced line output to legacy amplifier.
Integrated Bell Scheduler
For automated bell, tones and announcements (Algo 8301).
3rd party, SIP complaint devices.
Scalable via RTP multicast.
Seamless power with PoE (802.3af/at).
Remote configurable through web interface.
Additional Product FEATURES
- IP paging adapter for public address (PA) and emergency notification.
- Isolated and balanced line output eliminates hum / noise to a traditional amplifier.
- Secure SIP using TLS and SRTP.
- Configuration via user friendly web interface or auto-provisioning.
- Music input.
- Wideband HD voice for high intelligibility speech.
- Customize WAV files for emergency notification / alerting and telephone loud ringing.
- Configurable line output supports amplifier input impedance between 600 Ohm and 10 kOhm.
- Eliminates the need for an FXS port or ATA.
- Simultaneously multicast to IP endpoints and provide line output audio to support both IP and analog infrastructure as one unified public address (PA) system.
- Ideal for integrating legacy analog public address (PA) systems in education, retail, manufacturing, transport terminals (i.e., airports, bus and rail stations), healthcare, government and other commercial environments.