8201 SIP PoE Intercom
IP Intercom For Door & Gate Entrances, Access Points & Room Intercom Applications
The 8201 SIP PoE Intercom is an IP doorphone for hands-free visitor communication at a secure entrance door or gate, access point and room intercom applications. This IP intercom / doorphone is outdoor rated, and is also a fully compliant 3rd party SIP endpoint. As a result, the 8201 is compatible with most hosted / cloud and premise-based VoIP telephone systems.
- Secure SIP using TLS and SRTP.
- Wideband HD voice for high intelligibility speech.
- Initiates or accepts intercom calls.
- Outdoor rated – conformal coated electronics.
- Backlit tactile silicon rubber call button.
- Seamless relay activation via telephone keypad for secure door or gate entry.
- One piece solution alternative to the popular 8028 SIP Doorphone.
- Configuration via user friendly web interface or auto-provisioning.
- PoE (IEEE 802.3af).
- Ideal for door / gate entry, in addition to controlling access points to elevators, secure areas such as a day care, hospital ward, lab or data center. The 8201 is also popular as a room intercom applications (e.g., classroom, interview and medical examination rooms).
The 8201 SIP PoE Intercom is UL/CSA, FCC and CE certified. A surface mount bracket is included for wall mounting, however, the intercom station can be flush mounted into a double gang box.