8190 SIP Speaker – Clock
IP Paging Speaker – Clock for Classroom & Commercial PA Systems, PoE
The PoE 8190 SIP Speaker – Clock is an IP paging speaker for the classroom and other commercial public address (PA) system applications. The speaker is a fully compliant 3rd party SIP endpoint. As a result, the 8190 IP paging speaker is compatible with most hosted / cloud and premise-based VoIP telephone systems.
- Public address (PA) IP speaker.
- Secure SIP using TLS and SRTP.
- Multicast scalable.
- Four-speaker line array.
- Wideband HD voice for high intelligibility speech.
- Dynamic volume control responsive to ambient noise levels.
- Talkback capable speaker with integrated call button.
- Customize WAV files for emergency notification / alerting and telephone loud ringing.
- High visibility clock.
- Configuration via user friendly web interface or auto-provisioning.
- PoE + (IEEE 802.3at).
- Ideal for a school or college classroom, in addition to a waiting area / room for hospitals, government offices and transport terminals (e.g., air, bus, rail), and workplace lunch or break room and cafeteria spaces.
The 8190 SIP Speaker – Clock is UL/CSA, FCC and CE certified. The speaker is a self-amplified PoE+ device.