8188 SIP Ceiling Speaker
Wideband IP Ceiling Speaker for Voice Paging, Emergency Alerting & Playing Music – PoE
The PoE 8188 SIP Ceiling Speaker is a IP speaker used in a drop ceiling for voice paging, emergency and playing music. The speaker is a fully compliant 3rd party SIP endpoint. As a result, this IP ceiling speaker is compatible with most hosted / cloud and premise-based VoIP telephone systems.
- Public address (PA) IP speaker.
- Secure SIP using TLS and SRTP.
- Multicast scalable.
- Wideband HD voice for high intelligibility speech.
- Dynamic volume control responsive to ambient noise levels.
- Excellent capability for playing background music, supporting Super-Wideband frequency response.
- Talkback capable speaker.
- Customize WAV files for emergency notification / alerting and telephone loud ringing.
- UL2043 certified for installation in air handling spaces.
- Configuration via user friendly web interface or auto-provisioning.
- PoE (IEEE 802.3af).
- Ideal for hallways and common areas in education, retail, hospitality, health care and commercial office spaces.
The 8188 SIP Ceiling Speaker is UL/CSA, FCC and CE certified. The speaker is a self-amplified PoE device.