8186 SIP Horn Speaker
Wideband IP Horn Speaker for Voice Paging, Emergency Alerting & Loud Ringing – PoE
The PoE 8186 SIP horn is an outdoor rated IP speaker for voice paging, emergency alerting and loud ringing applications. This IP speaker is also a fully compliant 3rd party SIP endpoint. As a result, the 8186 IP horn speaker is compatible with most hosted / cloud and premise-based VoIP telephone systems.
- Public address (PA) IP speaker.
- Secure SIP using TLS and SRTP.
- Multicast scalable.
- Wideband HD voice for high intelligibility speech.
- Dynamic volume control responsive to ambient noise levels.
- Talkback capable speaker.
- IPX6 and outdoor rated.
- Customize WAV files for emergency notification / alerting and telephone loud ringing.
- Configuration via user friendly web interface or auto-provisioning.
- PoE (IEEE 802.3af).
- Ideal for a warehouse, factory / utility / plant, garage, machine shop, bus / train terminal, school gym, outdoor yard, car lot, etc.
The 8186 SIP Horn Speaker is UL/CSA, FCC and CE certified. The speaker is a self-amplified PoE device and rated for outdoor use.