8063 IP Door Controller
IP Digital IO Module for Door Control & Automation
The Algo 8063 IP Door Controller is a compact and capable PoE powered digital IO interface designed specifically for door opening control and IP integration with legacy facility infrastructure. The 8063 if fully compatible with Algo 8036, 8039 and 8201 intercoms for secure door control.
- Seamless relay activation for Algo intercoms / doorphones using telephone or intercom keypad for secure door or gate entry (e.g, unattended lobby, airport, hotel / resort, hospital ward, gated entrance, parking lot, yard, etc.)
- SIP or multicast triggered relay events.
- Two relay outputs and two “digital” inputs compatible with dry contact closure.
- Configuration via user friendly web interface or auto-provisioning.
- PoE (IEEE 802.3af/at).
The 8063 IP Door Controller is UL/CSA, FCC and CE certified.
Door & Gate Opening Control
The 8063 IP Door Controller is specifically designed to provide door opening control in combination with Algo 8036, 8039 and 8201 intercoms. The controller provides an interface to peripheral hardware such as door strikes and alarm / access control systems.
Door control functions and configurations are managed via a web interface and include:
- Access control by either entering a door open code via the intercom keypad (e.g., 8036 or 8039), or by dialing a code on the telephone / device receiving the intercom call.
- The 8063 can be located in a secure location inside the building to prevent access or tampering via the public facing intercom station. Note: A door control relay located within the intercom itself has the potential to be compromised, and thus presents a significant security issue. To address this concern, the 8063 is located inside a building or in a secure location.
Benefits of the PoE Algo 8063 IP Door Controller
- Network managed and supervised IP endpoint.
- Seamless relay activation for Algo intercoms / doorphones using telephone or intercom keypad (if equipped) for secure door or gate entry.
- PoE (IEEE 802.3af/at) for plug and play network connectivity.
- One relay output for door control (NO, C, NC)
- One general purpose digital IO relay output
- 24V output to power door strike or solenoid
- Two inputs compatible with dry contact closure or Algo 1202/1203 accessories or door sense contact / egress button.
- Compatible door control relay for Algo 8036, 8039 and 8201 intercoms.
- SIP compatibility with leading UC vendors / VoIP platforms.
- Configurable through a web interface.
- Compatible with any third party SNMP monitoring software or the Algo 8300 IP Endpoint Supervisor (Controller).
- UL/CSA, FCC and CE certified.
(See product sheet for full specifications)
Configuration & Provisioning
Configuration: Web interface or provisioning server
Web Interface: HTTP, HTTPS
Provisioning: TFTP, FTP, HTTP, HTTPS
DHCP Options 66, 150, 160
Reboot via SIP ‘check-sync’
Supervision: Compatible with any third party SNMP monitoring software or the Algo 8300 Controller
UDP, TCP, RTP, TLS, SRTP
MTLS (Mutual Authentication)
Receive up to 50 zones for relay activation
Networking: IPv4, IPv6, DHCP, VLAN, MDNS
QoS: DSCP (SIP, RTP)
NAT: STUN, CRLF Keep Alive
Address Resolution: DNS
Redundancy: Secondary and tertiary SIP server
Time: 1 NTP Server
Input relay: 2 Dry contact NO or NC
Door Control Relay: NO, C, NC Max 30V 2A
Auxiliary Relay: NO Max 30V 1A
24Vdc Output: Isolated, Max 200 mA with PoE or Max 500 mA with PoE+
Environmental & Mechanical
Environmental: 0 to + 40° C (32 to 104° F); 10-95% RH non-condensing.
Dry indoor locations only
Dimensions (Shipping): 5.5” x 3.0” x 8.5” (14cm x 7.6cm x 22cm)
Weight (Shipping): 1.3 lbs (0.6 kg)
Power Input: PoE / PoE+
Max Power: 30W (PoE+ using 24V output at maximum current)
Idle Power: 2W
IEEE 802.3-2018, RoHS, CE, FCC Class B, CISPR 22 Class A, CISPR 32 Class B, CISPR2 24, CSA/UL (USA & Canada), IEC 62368-1
- Secure door control for Algo IP intercoms for visitor entry via secure doors, gates and access points (e.g., unattended lobby, delivery entrance, hospital ward, office suite, parking lot, gated entrance).
- Door or gate control using SIP
- General purpose relay activation for IP enabling legacy infrastructure
- Handicap door access with egress button
- Automatic door locking or unlocking as part of safety or emergency notification
- Event detection and supervision using relay inputs