8036 SIP Multimedia Intercom
IP Video Intercom with Touch Screen for Door & Gate Entry, Unattended Lobby & Kiosk Applications – PoE
The PoE 8036 SIP Multimedia Intercom is an IP video intercom combining the functionality of an IP phone, security camera and interactive kiosk via a touch screen interface. This IP video intercom is outdoor rated, and is also a fully compliant 3rd party SIP endpoint. As a result, the 8036 is compatible with most hosted / cloud and premise-based VoIP telephone systems.
Generally the 8036 is most commonly deployed at public access locations including secure door / gate entrances and unattended lobby areas, particularly where business branding, kiosk or multiple call option information is required to be displayed for hands-free audio / video visitor communication is required (e.g, multi-tenant professional office, airport, hotel / resort, hospital ward, gated entrance, etc.).
- Wideband HD voice for high intelligibility speech.
- Initiates or accepts intercom calls.
- Dual microphones.
- Outdoor rated – IP54 weather resistant.
- 5.7″ sunlight viewable graphic capacitive touch display.
- H.264 video one or two-way support via video phone or web browser.
- Seamless relay activation via telephone keypad for secure door or gate entry using 8061 controller.
- Configuration via user friendly web interface or auto-provisioning.
- PoE (IEEE 802.3af).
The 8036 SIP Multimedia Intercom is UL/CSA, FCC and CE certified.