8036 SIP Multimedia Intercom
IP Video Intercom with Touch Screen for Door & Gate Entry, Unattended Lobby & Kiosk Applications – PoE
The PoE 8036 SIP Multimedia Intercom is an IP video intercom combining the functionality of an IP phone, security camera and interactive kiosk via a touch screen interface. This IP video intercom is outdoor rated, and is also a fully compliant 3rd party SIP endpoint. As a result, the 8036 is compatible with most hosted / cloud and premise-based VoIP telephone systems.
Generally the 8036 is most commonly deployed at public access locations including secure door / gate entrances and unattended lobby areas, particularly where business branding, kiosk or multiple call option information is required to be displayed for hands-free audio / video visitor communication is required (e.g, multi-tenant professional office, airport, hotel / resort, hospital ward, gated entrance, etc.).
- Wideband HD voice for high intelligibility speech.
- Initiates or accepts intercom calls.
- Dual microphones.
- Outdoor rated – IP54 weather resistant.
- 5.7″ sunlight viewable graphic capacitive touch display.
- H.264 video one or two-way support via video phone or web browser.
- Seamless relay activation via telephone keypad for secure door or gate entry using 8061 controller.
- Configuration via user friendly web interface or auto-provisioning.
- PoE (IEEE 802.3af).
The 8036 SIP Multimedia Intercom is UL/CSA, FCC and CE certified.
Interactive Touch Display
The 5.7″ sunlight viewable graphic capacitive touch display of the 8036 is web configured via a simple GUI. The touch screen can display any content of text and images including graphics for keypad entry, scroll list or icon input. Where it is desired to better serve visitors and guests with helpful information, promote business branding, and add video security to intercom requirements, the 8036 IP intercom provides a unique public interface in an elegant form factor to make a great first impression.
One or Two-Way Video Calling
One or two way video calling is supported in the 8036 IP video intercom. Graphic icons with multilingual menus and SIP based speech and video communication make the 8036 ideal for serving international, multilingual or hearing impaired clients, for example.
- Unattended lobbies
- Security monitoring
- Employee access / visitor greeting
- Enhanced courtesy phone
- Multi-tenant gate or entrance intercom
- Guest service
- Visitor assistance kiosk
Customizable Intercom Content & UC Integration
Intercom screen content can be created easily using the 8036 web GUI. Upload an image such as a corporate logo for a start page, and create the navigation menus leading to additional pages, scroll lists and more. Page images and icons may be created from photographs, maps, or images using graphics editing tools.
Once registered as an endpoint, the 8036 IP video intercom can interact with any device, phone or client that is connected to the UC platform, thereby providing maximum user flexibility to efficiently communicate with visitors and guests.
To sum up, the 8036 is an outdoor rated IP video intercom / doorphone. The endpoint is powered via PoE (IEEE 802.3af). A surface mount bracket is included for easy wall installation. The product is CSA/UL, FCC and CE certified.
Benefits of the PoE Algo IP Video Intercom
- Network managed and supervised SIP endpoint.
- Eliminates FXS port or ATA.
- PoE (IEEE 802.3af) for plug and play network connectivity.
- Wideband G.722 HD voice audio for clarity and intelligibility.
- Suitable for public access and outdoor environments.
- Communicate with graphics, text, speech and video.
- Create custom content via a simple web GUI.
- Improve corporate branding, visitor impression and communication capability.
- Sunlight viewable 5.7” VGA color capacitive touch display.
- Integrated camera for H.264 video streaming (one- or two-way) to a video phone, soft client or web browser.
- SIP compatibility with leading UC vendors / VoIP platforms.
- Configurable through a web interface.
- Auto-provisioning (i.e., TFTP, FTP, HTTP, HTTPS). Also supported: TLS & RTP, SIP over TCP (allows increased packet size over UDP), DNS SRV Record, and CDP/LLDP automatic VLAN assignment.
- Compatible with any third party SNMP monitoring software or the Algo 8300 IP Endpoint Supervisor (Controller).
- Weatherproof * – IP54 weather resistant.
- Wideband G.722 codec support for HD voice.
- Initiates or accepts intercom calls.
- Dual microphones.
- Presence detection.
- Secure door/gate management using the Algo 8061 IP Relay Controller.
- UL/CSA, FCC and CE certified.
- Dimensions: 10.75″ x 7″ x 3″ (27.3cm x 17.8cm x 7.6cm)
*The 8036 is designed to withstand direct rainfall but excessive water on the display may temporarily affect the capacitive touch sensitivity. Build-up of snow or ice may also affect performance.
Power Input: PoE (IEEE 802.3af Class 0) 48V, 12.95W
Max Power: 12.95W
Idle Power: 5-9W, depending on screen brightness
1 Intercom Extension
SIP Signalling/Transport Protocols: UDP, TCP, TLS, RTP
Configuration & Provisioning
Configuration: Web interface or provisioning server
Web Interface: HTTP, HTTPS
Provisioning: TFTP, FTP, HTTP, HTTPS
DHCP Options 66, 150, 160
Reboot via SIP ‘check-sync’
Supervision: Compatible with any third party SNMP monitoring software or the Algo 8300 Controller.
Networking: IPv4, DHCP, VLAN
Link Layer: LLDP, CDP
QoS: DSCP (SIP, RTP, RTCP)
NAT: STUN, TURN, CRLF Keep Alive, SIP Outbound
Address Resolution: DNS, SRV Record
Redundancy: Secondary and tertiary SIP server
Time: NTP Server (up to four)
Speaker: Wideband 8 W
Microphone: Dual Wideband
Audio Codecs: G.711 u-law, G.711 A-law, G.722 Wideband
Media Storage: 2 Gbyte
Video Codecs: H.264 video (CIF resolution), JPEG still image
Camera: 1/3” (8.5mm) wide VGA CMOS Digital Image Sensor; 6.0 x 6.0μm pixel size for low light performance; 110dB dynamic range
Presence Detection: Area reflective 80cm range, invisible light beam
LCD Display: Active TFT 5.7” (14.5cm) color VGA, 80° viewing, sunlight readable, 1000:1 contrast, and 800 cd/m2 backlight
Touchscreen: Projected capacitance touch sensor optically bonded to LCD display; H7 hardness
Environmental & Mechanical
Environmental: -30 to +40° C (-22 to 104° F) IP54 weather resistant
Dimensions (Product): 10.75″ x 7″ x 3″ (27.3cm x 17.8cm x 7.6cm)
Weight (Product): 2.8 lbs (1.3 kg)
Weight (Shipping): 4.7 lbs (2.1 kg)
RoHS, CE, FCC Class A, CISPR 22 Class A, CISPR 24, CSA/UL (USA & Canada)
- Unattended lobby of a multi-tenant building or office.
- Commercial and residential gate entrance or parking lot.
- Secure in-building access points and areas (e.g. hospital maternity ward, lab, suite, etc.).
- Hotel concierge or airport kiosk to provide multi-lingual support and assistance.
- Plant, utility or facility where assets are under tight security and require visual and audible verification for visitor entry.
- To meet ADA or similar compliance for hearing impaired requiring a two-way video endpoint at secure entrances.
|SIP Multimedia Intercom||8036|
|SIP Relay Controller||8061|