8028 SIP Doorphone
IP Doorphone with Secure Door / Gate Control Relay – Easy Retrofit Solution for Analog Systems – PoE
The 8028 SIP Doorphone (G2) is a PoE IP intercom for hands-free visitor communication at a secure entrance door or gate. This IP intercom / doorphone is outdoor rated, and is also a fully compliant 3rd party SIP endpoint. As a result, the 8028 is compatible with most hosted / cloud and premise-based VoIP telephone systems.
- Secure SIP using TLS and SRTP.
- Wideband HD voice for high intelligibility speech.
- NEMA 3R outdoor rated.
- Seamless relay activation via telephone keypad during the intercom call for secure door or gate entry.
- Two piece solution including controller + intercom secures the access control relay and the network connection.
- Twisted pair 24 gauge wiring simplifies retrofit applications when upgrading legacy analog intercom systems.
- Extended wiring up to 1000 feet (305m) for gate applications outside the perimeter of the building.
- Supervised link to intercom station monitors fault conditions to minimize down time.
- Configuration via user friendly web interface or auto-provisioning.
- PoE (IEEE 802.3af); (PoE + IEEE 802.3at if 24V 0.5A strike power required).
- Ideal for door / gate entry, in addition to controlling access points to elevators, secure areas such as a day care, hospital ward, lab or data center.
The 8028 SIP Doorphone (G2) is powered via PoE and is UL/CSA, FCC and CE certified. This doorphone kit includes a controller, intercom station with stainless steel faceplate and a surface mount bracket for wall mounting. The intercom station can also be flush mounted into a double gang box (not included). Mounting gaskets are also included in the kit for installing the intercom in any outdoor environment. A brass face plate is available for separate purchase.