3226 Trunk Port (FXO) Doorphone
Analog Trunk Port Doorphone for Visitor Entry with Integrated Door / Gate Control Relay – 24V
The 3226 analog trunk port doorphone is an analog intercom for hands-free visitor communication at a secure entrance door or gate. This analog intercom / doorphone is outdoor rated.
- FXO analog trunk port interface to a telephone system or directly to an analog telephone.
- Digital speech technology provides superior voice quality.
- NEMA 3R outdoor rated.
- Seamless relay activation via telephone keypad during the intercom call for secure door or gate entry.
- Two piece solution including controller + intercom secures the access control relay.
- Extended wiring up to 1000 feet (305m) for gate applications outside the perimeter of the building.
- Supervised link to intercom station monitors fault conditions to minimize down time.
- Configurable through software via USB or by telephone keypad using touch-tone (DTMF) commands.
- Ideal for door / gate entry, in addition to controlling access points to elevators, secure areas such as a day care, hospital ward, lab or data center.
The 3226 analog trunk port doorphone is UL/CSA and FCC certified. This doorphone kit includes a controller, intercom station with stainless steel faceplate, surface mount bracket for wall mounting and 24V power supply. The intercom station can also be flush mounted into a double gang box (not included). Mounting gaskets are also included in the kit for installing the intercom in any outdoor environment. A brass face plate is available for separate purchase.