1825PM Duet Plus Analog Loud Ringer – DISCONTINUED
Analog Loud Ringer for Telephone Loud Ringing & Alert Notification – 24V
** Discontinued. There is no direct analog replacement for the 1825. The most suitable Algo replacement option is the 8180 IP Audio Alerter, a SIP version of the 1825. The 8180 IP Audio Alerter can also be activated by dry contact closure or an Algo Ring Detector deployed with Polycom and Yealink phones.**
The Algo 24V 1825PM Duet Plus Analog Loud Ringer is a high performance low-frequency speaker for noisy or areas where telephone ringing is difficult to hear. The Duet Plus can also help to avoid missed calls due to a hearing impairment or where hearing protection is worn.
The speaker features 90V analog telephone ringing via an RJ11 modular jack for interface to a CO line or to a telephone system FXS port or ATA. A telephone system night bell contact closure can also activate the Duet Plus, while systems only providing low voltage can be detected by the loud ringer as well.
- Telephone loud ringing and alerting.
- Convenient 90 volt ring detection via an RJ11 modular jack. Low voltage detection also supported.
- Dry contact activation from a PBX night bell / auxiliary ring contact, Algo doorphone controllers, push button or sensor.
- Low frequency warble tone output provides effective non-irritating alerting up to 93 dBA at 1m.
- Adjustable volume and frequency controls to suit user preferences.
- Avaya IPO connectivity directly to an FXS port for “wet” paging for small or quiet area coverage where a single speaker is adequate.
- Auxiliary speaker output for connection to existing amplifier / public address (PA) system.
- Easy connectivity to Avaya IP Office using optional 2503 Wiring Kit.
- Optional 1186 Analog Horn Speaker available to provide increased volume for higher ambient noise environments and outdoor locations. With the addition of the horn speaker the Duet generates sound pressure up to 112 dBA at 1m.
- Combine visual alerting with 1128 Analog Strobe Light or 1127 Visual Alerter activated via the Duet’s speaker output.
- Ideal for loud ringing and alerting in a small warehouse, machine shop, garage, yard, farm, car lot, etc.
- Product dimensions: 5.4″ x 3.1″ x 1.6″ (13.7cm x 7.9cm x 4.1cm)
The 1825PM Duet Plus is UL/CSA and FCC certified. The Duet includes a 24V power supply, in addition to the 2501 Modular Cord for headset interface to a legacy Nortel digital telephone (i.e., M7208/M7310/M7324 OR T7208/7316). Note: No other telephones support headset interface for the Duet Plus.
- Convenient 90 volt ring detection via an RJ11 modular jack
- Avaya IPO connectivity directly to an FXS port for “wet” paging
- Auxiliary speaker output for connection to existing amplifier/paging systems
- Dry contact activation from push-button, Algo doorphone controllers, or PBX Night Bell/Auxiliary Ring contacts
- Easy connectivity to Avaya IP Office using optional 2503 BCM Connector Kit
- Visual Ring indication with optional 1128 Analog LED Strobe Light or 1127 Visual Alerter
- Low frequency tone output provides effective non-irritating notification of telephone and paging signals
- Interfaces easily with optional 1186 Horn Speaker to provide increased loud ringing or voice paging volume
- Adjustable volume and frequency controls to suit user preferences
- Designed for easy wall mounting
|(using internal speaker)||160||mA|
|(8 O load at 9 W)||500||mA|
|(16 O load at 5 W)||400||mA|
|Output power to auxiliary speaker (no clipping)||6.0||Watts|
|Dry contact closure detection|
|Contact and loop resistance||0||2||kΩ|
|Open circuit voltage||5||Vdc|
|Low voltage detection circuit|
|DC voltage input range||3||30||Vdc|
|AC voltage input range||3||30||Vrms|
|Telephone ring detection|
|Ring detect voltage 20/25 Hz||20||Vrms|
|Page input level (HI)||0||dbm|
|Page input level (LO)||– 18||dbm|
|Audio detection level||– 43||+ 12||dbm|
|Output sound pressure at 1 m|
|Internal speaker only||93||dba|
|Typical 8 O horn speaker||112||dba|
|Output warble frequency|
|Rated for indoor use 0 to + 40° C (32 to 104° F); 10-95% RH non-condensing|
|Dimensions (Product): 5.4″ x 3.1″ x 1.6″(13.7cm x 7.9cm x 4.1cm)|
|Weight (Product): 0.5 lbs (0.23 kg)|
|Weight (Shipping): 1.0 lbs (0.45 kg)|
Loud ringing / night bell requirements for:
- Machine Shops
- Small Warehouses
- Outdoor Yards or Car Lots (using 1186 Horn Speaker accessory)
- Lunch Rooms
- Hearing Impaired
|Duet Plus Analog Loud Ringer||1825PM|
|Analog Horn Speaker – Outdoor Rated (optional)||1186|