1202 Call Button
LED Call Button for Emergency Alerting, Notification & Customer Assistance
The Algo 1202 Call Button offers a reliable and integrated solution for alerting with any Algo IP speaker, IP strobe light, 8301 paging adapter or 8061 relay controller. For any application requiring one-touch programmable announcement or alert notification, the 1202 is designed as a simple and intuitive interface for emergency and non-emergency alerting or for improving customer service.
With the exception of the 8061 relay controller, the 1202 Call button can be configured via a compatible Algo IP endpoint for button press activation to initiate one of the following actions:
- Multicast an alert or announcement.
- Make a SIP call to a configured extension to play a discreet notification when the call is answered.
- Make a SIP call to a configured extension and permit hands-free two-way communication (e.g. via the Algo IP speaker microphone).
The 1202 is highly visible and easily activated from its large illuminated LED button. The Call Button is not rated for outdoor use. Feature highlights include:
- Emergency alerting and customer assistance button.
- High visibility easy to use illuminated button with flash confirmation when activated.
- Customizable label.
- Interfaces via relay input to all Algo IP speakers, IP strobe lights, 8301 paging adapter and 8061 relay controller.
- Single twisted pair wiring for location almost anywhere (24 gauge).
- Powered, supervised and web configured via Algo PoE IP endpoint.
- Complements Algo audible and visual IP endpoints for notification and alerting over any size workplace, campus or enterprise.
- Product dimensions: 4.5” x 6” x 1.5” (11.4cm x 15.2cm x 3.8cm)
The 1202 Call Button includes a bracket for wall mounting. A label template is also included for printing customized labels.
- Emergency, safety and security notification in schools, manufacturing plant / factory, utility and other workplace environments.
- Workplace medical emergency alert.
- Retail customer service assistance button.
- Assisted living and long-term care help button.
- Classroom or office intercom via an Algo IP speaker.
- Machinery or process control notification alert in a manufacturing plant, factory or production environment.
- Help / assistance button at transport terminals (i.e., airport, bus, rail), hospital, government office and other public buildings.