Visual Ring Alerting
An RJ11 / RJ12 modular jack permits direct connection of the 1128 strobe light for telephone visual ringing / ring alerting. The 1128 will flash when the analog extension is called.
Typically the strobe light will be configured in a ring group to include a telephone(s) or paired with an analog telephone using a line splitter. The strobe will flash for the duration of the ring event until the call is answered by the telephone.
Where audible and visual telephone ring alerting is required, the 1128 can also be interfaced with any Algo IP speaker via contact closure.
A relay input is available on the 1128 Analog Strobe Light for using the light with other accessories where visual alerting is required. As long as the relay is active the strobe light will remain in a flash condition. Application examples include process control, emergency / safety notification, security access control, etc.
Long-Life LEDs & Customizable Flash Patterns
The eight(8) high intensity LEDs of the 1128 Analog Strobe Light provide extended life in comparison to Xenon type strobes, with more luminescence and less energy.
The strobe light offers 360 x 180 degree visibility when mounted to a wall or ceiling. Sixteen(16) flash pattern options (each with three brightness levels) are available to suit any application environment. For example, some patterns illuminate the surface surrounding the 1128 for additional visibility. Generally, light output is equally intense in every direction unless a directional pattern is chosen.
Besides clear, lens covers in amber, blue, or red provide more choice for distinguishing telephone and safety / security / emergency events.
To sum up, the 1128 Analog Strobe Light is powered via a 24V power supply included with the product. A wall mount plate is included for easy installation. The product is CSA/UL and FCC certified.
Benefits of the Algo Analog Strobe Light
- Telephone system integration via analog station port or ATA.
- Dry contact closure input for easy accessory integration.
- Visibility from any angle whether mounted vertically or horizontally.
- Life expectancy 200 times longer than Xenon strobe, with zero light degradation for at least 34 years of continuous use.
- Match aggressiveness of the flash pattern (16), intensity (3) and color to the nature of the event. For example, low, medium and high brightness options with amber, blue, clear and red color lens choices.
- Notification without audible noise for noise sensitive, high noise environments or for hearing impaired users.
- Compatible with all Algo IP speakers (via contact closure) and the Duet Plus analog ringer to meet audible and visual alerting requirements.
- Ideal for noisy workplace environments or where hearing protect is worn (e.g., manufacturing plant / factory, utility, warehouse, machine shop, garage, restaurant, kitchen) and noise sensitive areas (e.g., hospital maternity ward, court room, studio, library) .
- RJ11 or RJ12 modular jack interface.
- Dry contact closure input (Max 1 k Ohm) and auxiliary input detection of 3-30V AC or DC.
- 8 long-life LEDs providing 360 x 180 degree visibility from a wall or ceiling mount location.
- Mounts to double gang box for conduit installation or to any flat horizontal or vertical surface.
- Zero light degradation for at least 34 years of continuous use.
- 643 lumen rating and up to 198 candela luminous intensity.
- 6 configurable flash patterns, each with three available brightness / intensity levels to choose from to best suit application requirements.
- Amber, blue and red lens color accessories available to distinguish unique events and enhance situational awareness.
- UL/CSA and FCC certified.
- Product dimensions: 4.8″ x 4.8″ x 3.0″ (12.2cm x 12.2cm x 7.6cm)
The 1128 Analog Strobe Light is UL/CSA and FCC certified. Included is a 24V power supply.