Firmware Download For 8128 SIP Strobe Light (G1 – Original Hardware)
This page provides the files necessary to upgrade your 8128 to Firmware Version 2.7.7.
WHAT’S NEW IN FIRMWARE VERSION 2.7.7:
- Add support for HTTPS provisioning.
FIRMWARE UPGRADE PROCEDURE
Follow the steps below to upgrade your firmware. Note: This firmware is NOT supported on 8128 (G2) hardware. For 8128 (G2) devices, please follow this link for download details.
Please do not use Internet Explorer 9 for the upgrade.
- Use the 8128 Web Interface Control Panel to reboot your device. Go to System > Maintenance and select Reboot. Wait 30 to 60 seconds for the interface to reload.
- Download the files listed below to your PC. Note: file names must remain unchanged.
- Open the 8128 web interface and go to System > Maintenance. Upload the two Firmware Version 2.7.7 files and click Upgrade.
Note: The strobe will pulse while the update is in progress (may take a couple of minutes). Once the lights turn off, the upgrade is complete.
Firmare version 2.7.7:
PAST FIRMWARE RELEASE NOTES
Past Release Notes
What’s new in Firmware Version 2.7.4:
- Added Subscribe/Notify “Presence” option
- Call “On-hold” detection
- 5 ring extensions
- With Subscribe/Notify configurable pattern for Ring, In-Use and Hold where applicable
Firmware Update Notifications
If you wish to receive an email for future firmware updates, please complete the form to be added to our list.
FIRMWARE DOWNLOAD LINKS
Need firmware for another device?
Obtain additional product firmware downloads.