Illuminated Push Button for Customer Assistance & Emergency Notification
The 1202 Call Button offers a reliable and integrated solution for applications requiring one-touch programmable page announcement or alert notification.
The 1202 is highly visible and easily activated from its large illuminated button. The button is designed as a simple and intuitive interface for improving customer service or for emergency and non-emergency alerting. The 1202 is not rated for outdoor use, and does not contain a speaker for two-way communication.
The 1202 requires one of the following Algo products as a SIP interface for operation (connecting via single twisted pair): 8061 IP Relay Controller (supports up to four buttons), 8188 SIP Ceiling Speaker, 8186 SIP Horn Speaker, or 8301 Paging Adapter. Depending on the Algo hardware paired with the 1202, the button can initiate a multicast an alert or announcement, make a SIP call to play a notification or permit hands free communication (e.g. via a speaker).
Please contact Algo for application assistance.
- Retail customer assistance
- Assisted living & long-term care
- Emergency notification in schools & campuses
- Safety notification in manufacturing & utility plant environments
- Help/Assistance at airports & public buildings
- Workplace medical emergency or security alert
- High visibility easy to use illuminated button with flash confirmation when activated
- Powered via Algo SIP endpoints including 8061, 8186, 8188 and 8301 for simple installation and web configuration
- Single twisted pair extended distance wiring for location almost anywhere
- Fully integrates Algo audible and visual accessories for notification and alerting over any size workplace, campus or enterprise
- User customizable label