IP Video Touch Screen Intercom for Door & Gate Entry, Unattended Lobby & Kiosk Applications
The 8036 is a SIP compliant PoE outdoor intercom combining the functionality of an IP phone, security camera and interactive kiosk via a touch screen interface. The intercom is designed for public access locations and secure entrances/gates, to provide enhanced communication and support for guests and visitors.
The 8036 is an IP intercom compatible with any hosted or premise UC platform as a third party SIP endpoint. The 5.7" sunlight viewable graphic capacitive touch display is web configured, and can be made to display virtually any content from a keypad, list or icon input, text and images. Where it is desired to better serve visitors and guests with current information, promote corporate branding, and add video (H.264) security to intercom requirements, the 8036 provides a unique public interface in an elegant form factor that makes a great first impression.
Applications include unattended lobbies, security monitoring, employee access, visitor greeting, one or two way video calling, enhanced courtesy phone, multi-tenant gate or entrance, guest service, and visitor assistance kiosk. Graphic icons with multilingual menus and SIP based speech, text, or video communication make the 8036 ideal for serving international, multilingual, or hearing impaired clients.
Unique applications may be created easily using a web interface. Upload an image, such as a corporate logo, for your start page, and create the navigation menus leading to additional pages, scroll lists and more. Page images and icons may be created from photographs, maps, or images created using graphics editing tools.
- Suitable for public access or outdoor environments*
- SIP compliant, PoE (802.3af), and network administered
- Communicate with graphics, text, speech, or video
- Create custom applications easily using a web interface tool
- Improve visitor impressions and communication capability
- Sunlight viewable 5.7” VGA color capacitive touch display
- Integrated camera for still snapshot or H.264 video streaming to a video phone or soft client
- Camera image viewing via web interface
- Wideband G.722 codec support for HD Voice
- Dual microphones
- Presence detection
- Secure door/gate management using the Algo 8061 IP Relay Controller
- UL/CSA, FCC, CE
- Unattended lobby of a multi-tenant building or office
- Commercial and residential gate entrance or parking lot
- Secure in-building access points and areas (e.g. hospital maternity ward, lab, suite, etc.)
- Hotel concierge or airport kiosk to provide multi-lingual support and assistance
- Utility or facility where assets are under tight security and require visual and audible verification of visitors
- ADA compliance for hearing impaired requiring a two-way video endpoint at secure entrances
*The 8036 is designed to withstand direct rainfall but excessive water on the display may temporarily affect the capacitive touch sensitivity. Build-up of snow or ice may also affect performance.