3008 Station Port Doorphone
The Algo 3008 Station Port Doorphone connects to an analog station port and simulates a single line telephone set, allowing intercom communication through the telephone.
The 3008 Doorphone is provided in kit form and is comprised of the 3007 Control Unit, 3004 Door Station, and the 3242 Power Supply.
Voice communication is established by ringing the doorphone port or pressing the call button which initiates an off-hook condition and relies on routing provided by the host telephone system. Disconnect is achieved by time out or monitoring the loop current for disconnect supervision.
- Connects to analog station port of telephone system
- Full two-way speaker phone in door station provides excellent hands-free communications
- Call button on door station for easy one-touch calling to internal phone
- Disconnect achieved by time out or monitoring of loop current
- Selectable ring cadence and number of ring cycles
- Optional door release available (Model 3106 Door Control Module)
- Power supply included
Included in the 3008:
|Door Control Module||3106|
|Surface Mount Box||3100|
|Prison Door Station||3104|