Analog LED Strobe Light for Telephone, Security, Safety & Emergency Alerting
The 1128 Analog Strobe Light is an LED device designed for alerting and notification of telephone, emergency, safety and security events.
The strobe's flash intensity can be chosen to suit the application and environment. There are non-flashing patterns for passive, gentle notification, and aggressive patterns for maximum conspicuity in busy environments. 16 patterns/intensities are configurable.
Telephone ring (from FXS port or ATA) or dry contact (relay) activation make the 1128 Strobe Light easy to integrate with any unified communication server or security system. A 24VDC power supply is included with the product.
The 1128 Strobe is typically wall or ceiling mounted. The eight efficient and powerful LEDs cast light 360 x 180 degrees with some light illuminating the surface surrounding the 1128 Strobe for additional visibility. Light output is equally intense in every direction unless a directional pattern is chosen. Besides clear, lens covers in amber, blue, or red provide even more choice for distinguishing telephone and safety events from fire or other alarm systems.
High intensity LEDs provide extended life over Xenon type strobes and more luminance with less energy.
- Match the aggressiveness of the flash pattern to your needs
- Notification without audible noise
- Notification in noisy environments or for the hearing impaired
- Long range visibility from any angle
- Life expectancy 200 times longer than Xenon strobe, will have zero light degradation for at least 34 years of continuous use
- 16 Selectable flash patterns and intensities
- Available colored lens cap kit
- Light splashes onto wall or ceiling for enhanced visibility
- Mounts to double gang box or any flat surface
- Up to 198 candela luminous intensity
- Weather resistant
- Telephone ring notification in noisy environments
- Silent ring notification in quiet environments
- Call center ACD queue threshold alert (by ringing)
- ADA compliance
- Door open visual alarm
- Security alerting
- OSHA compliance