High Performance LED Visual Indicator for Telephone / Event Notification
The Algo 1127 Visual Alerter is an attractive high-performing light that provides visual indication of telephone in-use, ringing, message waiting, and ACD caller in queue.
Available in three colors and featuring selectable flash patterns, the 1127 is perfect for office environments where it may sit on the desktop, mount to a wall or ceiling, or be located remotely. Constructed with 18 high-intensity LEDs, the 1127 provides a softly diffused light that is highly visible in all directions.
Direct activation is by relay (dry contact) input or low voltage detection. Additional products may be required to provide compatible outputs driven by specific events in SIP, IP, analog, and Avaya or heritage Nortel environments.
Visual indication of being on a call (in-use)
- Headset users (Receptionists, Agents)
- Workers in cubicle environments
- Hands-free call-in-progress "on air" notification
- Notification to family for Telecommuters
Visual Ring Indication
- Noisy environments
- Moise-sensitive environments (Hospitals, Theaters, Churches)
- Line identification
Visual Message Waiting Indication
- Notification for on-premise mobile workers
ACD Caller in Queue Activity
- Visual indication of Caller-in-Queue
- Visual indication of time parameter exceeded while in queue
- Multi-functional telephone event indication (message waiting, in-use status, visual ringing, and more)
- Highly visible yet softly diffused light
- 18 high-intensity LEDs available in three different colors: red, blue, and green
- Supported telephones include: Avaya or heritage Nortel digital, IP Softphone 2050, Meridian Digital Centrex, and analog.
- Compatible with Algo 4100, 4102, 5006, and 4105 AuxBox modules and 8180 SIP Audio Alerter
- Four user-selectable flash patterns
- Easy installation and mounting